Questionnaire ? [Was: Summary of 25 October 2001 Patent Policy WG Teleconference]

Hello Susan Lesch,

On Tue, Oct 30, 2001 at 06:40:49AM +0100, you wrote:

> Eleven people attended the 25 October Patent Policy Working Group
> (PPWG) teleconference. They discussed how best to ask for feedback from
> the W3C Advisory Committee (AC) which is holding its semi-annual
> meeting a week from now. PPWG Chair Danny Weitzner proposed that an
> email questionnaire about major W3C patent policy issues be sent to
> each AC representative on 29 October.

In accordance with the 15 Oct meeting summary's last paragraph:
"We will seek guidance on these basic choices from the Advisory Committee through a series of questions to be developed over the next week and presented to the November meeting of the AC. Members and the public will have a chance to offer answers to these questions by email." (http://www.w3.org/2001/10/ppwg-cupertino-ftf-summary.html) I would suggest to CC that questionnaire to this list as well. Or in case you fear it is too "bulky" just post its URL.

Regards and thanks in advance,

--
Holger Blasum, FFII <blasum@ffii.org>
GnuPG 1024D/995D35846FBC717E3562