Re: [Moderator Action] P3P Deployment on iPlanet/NES

AFAIK, we do not have a documentation on how to implement P3P on your
server. But in a test-environment, you might try the same approach as
for the iPlanet-Server.

Please report back if you are successful as we might want to include
this into our deployment guide.

Best,

Rigo