Re: [Moderator Action] [www-p3p-public-comments] <none>

Dear Sebastien,

We are glad to hear, that you want to translate the W3C P3P 1.0
Recommendation. Hints for translaters are contained in the copyright
FAQ[1]. I copy Karl Dubost, as he already translated many W3C
Recommendations to french. He might give you further hints and tips.

  1. http://www.w3.org/Consortium/Legal/IPR-FAQ-20000620.html#translate
Cordialement,
--
Rigo Wenning            W3C/INRIA
Policy Analyst          Privacy Activity Lead