Re: [Moderator Action] Policy Standard

Dear M. Wright,

thank you for your comment. But I can't fully understand your
remark. Could you please be more specific with your reproach,
that P3P is making "a legal joke" out of privacy policies? Could
you specify, why you think, not having a policy at all is better
than keeping your policy?

Yours sincerely,

Rigo Wenning            W3C/INRIA
Policy Analyst          2004, Routes des Lucioles
mail:rigo@w3.org        F-06902 Sophia Antipolis
+33 (0)6 73 84 87 31    http://www.w3.org/