Re: Comment related to [Re: Exclude header]

This was suggested already by Yves Lafon, discussed within
the Specification-WG and rejected. The reason is, that content
negotiation doesn't really work. But it make's implementation
still more difficult. We have to discuss this issue further before
the end of last-call.

Best,

Rigo

Rigo Wenning
Policy Analyst                    INRIA
Technology and Society            2004, Route des Lucioles
World Wide Web Consortium         06902 Sophia-Antipolis
Tel: +33 (0)4 92 38 75 74         Fax: +33 (0)4 92 38 78 22
Mail: rigo@w3.org                 http://www.w3.org/