Comment on Privacy

From: Bill & Linda Burke <theburkes@csi.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 1999 10:30:59 -0500
To: <www-p3p-public-comments@w3.org>
I am just a private citizen with one comment on this subject.  I set my
browser software to prompt before accepting a cookie.  That way I get a
choice when I surf about who I share my private information with.  I don't
mind if a site decides to block me if I say no to its cookies, but I only
want to say no ONCE!  That's fair, and it shouldn't be too hard for you guys
to program.  Regards, Bill Burke