FWD: RE: words for P3P voicabulary proposal

From: Paul Perry <paulperr@microsoft.com>
To: w3c-p3p-ID@w3.org
Date: Sun, 18 Apr 1999 20:37:25 -0700
Subject: RE: words for P3P voicabulary proposal

I've updated the proposal to include Joe's and Lorrie's comments:

1 - I changed 'transact' to 'interactive'
2 - added the two missing categories
3 - changed 'develop' to 'research' because I think it fits better
4 - I suggest contact_and_other as the unition of contact and other
    This introduction is added contingent on the 'removing multivalue
    attributes' proposal being accepted.

The proposal in its entirety again:

CATEGORY:
 physical   = Physical Contact Information
 online     = Online Contact Information
 uniqueid   = Unique Identifiers
 financial  = Financial Account Identifiers
 computer   = Computer Information
 navigation = Navigation and Click-stream Data
 interactive= Interactive Data
 demograph  = Demographic and SocioEconomic Data
 pref       = Preference Data
 content    = Content
 state      = State Management mechanisms
 other      = Other

PURP (purpose):
 current   = Completion and Support of Current Activity
 admin     = Web Site and System Administration
 custom    = Customization of the Site to Individuals
 research  = Research and Development
 contact   = Contacting Visitors for Marketing of Services or Product
 other     = Other Uses

RECPNT:
 ours      = Only Ourselves and our Agents
 same      = Organizations Following Our Practices
 other     = Organizations Following Different Practices
 published = Unrelated Third Parties or Public Fora

ID:
 nonid     = non identifiable
 id        = identifiable

in DISCLOSURE

ACCESS:     ( Ability to view and edit identifiable information)
 nonident   = Identifiable Data is Not Used
 contact    = Identifiable Contact Information
 other_ident= Other Identifiable Information
 contact_and_other = Identifiable Contact Information
                     and Other Identifiable Information
 none       = None

OTHER (Is policy regarding change agreement and retention
       known at its discURI? )
 change_agreement = Change Agreement
 retention  = Retention

More comments?  Thanks, Paul.