From: www-p3p-policy-request@w3.org [mailto:www-p3p-policy-request@w3.org]
On Behalf Of Jeff Finkelstein
Sent: Tuesday, April 08, 2008 4:52 PM
To: www-p3p-policy@w3.org
Subject: My wife's book, God in the Wilderness, published today by Doubleday
Religion

Sorry for the mass email, but today`s the day that my wife, Rabbi Jamie
Korngold`s book, God in the Wilderness, is published.  Her book examines the
spiritual lessons we lost when religion moved indoors.

I`ve had a lot of people ask me where they can get a copy.  You can buy
online here for $9.56:

http://www.GodInTheWilderness.com/buy/

Or, you can pick it up at your local bookstore.

You can also get the first chapter from Jamie`s book for free:

http://www.GodInTheWilderness.com/

Thanks!

-- Jeff

Jeff Finkelstein

Phone: 303.473.4400 x 11

mailto:jeff@customerparadigm.com

http://www.CustomerParadigm.com

Featured New Website:

Website for Book, God in the Wilderness (Doubleday - April 8 2008):

http://www.GodInTheWilderness.com/

We love referrals!

Our Referral Promise >>

http://www.customerparadigm.com/index/321/promise.php