Re: Compact Policy XSL

Hello,

I seek how to store the P3P policy in a Database as Oracle. or other
product (DB2,SQL Server ...)

I work actually on the concept of hippocratic database invoked by rakesh
Agrawal in 2001.

Well, i  learned how work P3P, and now i try the technologies of
security suh as : Oracle Virtual Private Database, Oracle Label
Security, Oracle Database Vault ...

But, now  i seek a means for link P3P with these security technology.

If somebody have some knolewdge on this subject ...

Best regards;

Christophe CAILLE.
Student  Engineer