Re: Questions to ask customers when creating P3P

Since you asked... Let me offer a shameless plug for chapters 5 and 7
of Web Privacy with P3P which indeed contain lists of such questions.
See http://p3pbook.com

Lorrie

--
Lorrie Faith Cranor <http://lorrie.cranor.org/>
* Associate Research Professor, Computer Science and Engineering &