RE: Third party cookies

Ilja-

Yes, it is possible to have the cookies not be blocked, but the third party
site that is serving the cookie *must* have a P3P Privacy policy + a compact
privacy policy in place.  Depending on the type of information that you are
collecting, the privacy policy should allow the third party cookie to be
served and not be blocked.

The background: if you are serving a third-party cookie in an iFrame, there
is no real way that the average user can know that information is being
collected about them.  With P3P in Internet Explorer and other browsers,
such information is blocked unless the third party serving the cookie also
give a machine-readable, P3P privacy policy and compact privacy policy to
the end user's computer.

Hope this helps,

-- jeff

Jeff Finkelstein
Customer Paradigm
303.473.4400 x 11
http://www.CustomerParadigm.com

Read About Our Server-Based Email Marketing Software with Tracking:
http://www.customerparadigm.com/our_products.htm