Re: Need a P3P-AppelEditor

AFAIK, JRC has released the source of their APPEL-engine and their
Proxy, which means you get a parser for both written in Java.

BTW, can you tell more about your project? Is there a URI with a
description of it?

Best,
--
Rigo Wenning            W3C/ERCIM
Policy Analyst          Privacy Activity Lead