Re: Strange Policy Problem

Do you have a test URL where I can see what happens with the framing?
The URL you sent doesn't involve any frames.

Also, can you confirm that the cookie in question is a session cookie?
If so, I don't understand why it would be blocked at all except
possibly on the high setting. Did you confirm that the cookie being
blocked is the cookie you care about? Maybe there is a cookie stored in
your browser that gets sent back with the https frame that has nothing
to do with what you are trying to test?

Sometimes it is also useful to test with Netscape 7 to track down these
sorts of problems because you can get more detailed cookie information.

Lorrie

On Wednesday, March 5, 2003, at 10:30  AM, Carter St.Clair wrote:

> Hi Lorrie,
> The cookie is blocked when you create a test HTML file and then frame
> the
> https URL in it, and view it from a webserver.  If I frame the https
> URL in
> a standard HTML page and view it from my hard drive, there is no
> problem.
> But when I upload the page to a webserver, and then request the page,
> the
> framed https URL shows a blocked cookie in the IE6 privacy report.
> When I
> change the framed URL to http (instead of https), no cookie is blocked.
>
> Any ideas?
>
> -Carter St.Clair
>  http://codeinfusion.com
>  http://p3pedit.com

>>> record_order.asp?strSource=null&intTrack