From: <rayliu@btinternet.com>
To: <www-p3p-policy@w3.org>
Cc: <iain.wells@universal-services.co.uk>
Sent: Thursday, November 14, 2002 7:40 AM
Subject: Re: New to P3P! Need Help!

confirms this. (www.universal-auctions.co.uk)

> I have put a Compact Policy in my HTTP Header which serves to all my pages
(static and dynamic) including the page where I set my cookie
(http://www.universal-auctions.co.uk/cgi-bin/osa/MemberLogin.cgi). I have
checked this in the W3C P3P Validator as well and it is returning the
header.

> IBM P3P editor now says my Compact Policy is Satisfactory for IE6.  The
string being

> CP="ALL DSP COR TAIa OUR LEG PHY ONL UNI DEM"
>
> I hae checked these tokens against Lorrie's article on "Help IE6 is
blocking my cookies!" and also the Microsoft reference "Privacy in Internet
Explorer 6" and have made sure that they do not fall under the
'Unsatisfactory Cookie Tags' table.

> Alas, the cookies are still being blocked in the third party context, even
though I think I have done and tried everything!