Re: negotiation within P3P ..???

Dear Khalil,

This will be considered when we will consider the future of P3P. Today,
nothing is decided yet. But we are under way to get a decision on that.

Negotiation was requested from people in europe mostly. They see some
benefits and count on combining it with identity management. So
negotiation is still under consideration if there will be a future versions
of P3P.

Best,
--
Rigo Wenning            W3C/INRIA
Policy Analyst          Privacy Activity Lead