Re: fyi - P3P Implementation Workshop Series

We should also note that this event is also now featuring Tim
Berners-Lee, Director of the World Wide Web Consortium and inventor
of the World Wide Web -- http://www.p3ptoolbox.org/events/

Email RSVP@p3ptoolbox.org to RSVP for an event or if you have any questions

Ari