Re: [Moderator Action] P3P Validator and Site Listing

Those messages are expected and it seems your site is without P3P-error

On http://www.w3.org/P3P/compliant_sites Yuichi Koike (NEC), the
maintainer of that list, explained how to get on the list. (simply write
him email as he hasn't automated things yet)

Best,
--
Rigo Wenning            W3C/INRIA
Policy Analyst          Privacy Activity Lead