Re: P3P editor

From: Lorrie Cranor <lorrie@research.att.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2002 15:26:40 -0400
To: "Rachel McEneaney" <rmce@Softchoice.com>, <www-p3p-policy@w3.org>

I personally like the IBM P3P policy editor, which is available
for free from
http://www.alphaworks.ibm.com/tech/p3peditor

For the easiest implementation you should minimize the number
of policies on your site. See http://p3ptoolbox.org/guide/
for more tips.

My book on P3P will be out soon (probably September).
I have a website up at http://p3pbook.com/ and am adding
material as I have time. I hope to have all the example policies
and policy reference files from
the book posted on the site within the next week.

Lorrie