Re: [Newbie] What to I have to worry about in my policies

There are three possible approaches here....

One possibility would be for you to consider yourself
an agent and point to the P3P policy of each credit
union as appropriate. This assumes that your
applications have different URLs for each credit
union you serve and that you use different cookies
for each one.

Another possibility would be for you to consider yourself
an agent but declare the policies on behalf of your clients.
You would have to have
a policy that describes the type of data collected
and state that it can be uses for any purpose (unless
your contracts with the credit unions or banking laws
limit what this data can be used for).

Yet another possibility would be for you to describe
only the uses that you make of the data and state that
you share the data with other parties who may use it
for other purposes.

Lorrie