IE6, cookies & P3P

Dear Jean-Michel,

I think, if you don't collect any personal information, you could
express that in P3P and your method would work again. IE6 is only
rejecting third party cookies, that have no P3P-Policy. But IE6
only looks into compact-policies, which have a very reduced
expression-power.

I suggest therefor, that you consider implementing P3P on your
site. I also suggest to implement full policies for the
user-agents to come. You can even contact your data-commissioner,
who might help you implementing.

For further discussion, you can subscribe to
www-p3p-policy@w3.org mailing-list by sending a mail to
www-p3p-policy-request@w3.org with "subscribe" in the subject.
Posting is restricted to subscribers for reasons of
SPAM-prevention.

Best,

Rigo Wenning            W3C/INRIA
Policy Analyst          Privacy Activity Lead
mail:rigo@w3.org        2004, Routes des Lucioles
+33 (0)6 73 84 87 31    F-06902 Sophia Antipolis
http://www.w3.org/

----- Forwarded message from jeanmichel.depasse@mindshare.be -----