Re: locating policy reference files

Sebastian,
  If you get a good idea here please let us know.  I have two graduate students
working
on this problem this week and next (accidently our timing appears to be
similar).  I think
it might be nice to have a succinct solution statement from somebody who knows
more than we
do about how this might be done or have this put on
the p3p 2 agenda as a highly desirable trait.  The previous answer was not
concrete enough
(or creative enough), but if that is all we have, we'll have to make do.
 regards, Bob