Re: Problems running IBM's P3P generator

I installed under linux without problems. But the interface has
still some problems with Sun's version of jdk 1.3, while working
perfectly with jdk 1.2.2 RC4

Perhaps it is not the program itself, but the install-program.
We'll have to wait and see, what Martin Presler-Marshal will
say..

Best,

Rigo Wenning            W3C/INRIA
Policy Analyst          Privacy Activity Lead
mail:rigo@w3.org        2004, Routes des Lucioles
+33 (0)6 73 84 87 31    F-06902 Sophia Antipolis
http://www.w3.org/