From: "Giles Hogben" <giles.hogben@jrc.it>
To: "p3pdev" <www-p3p-dev@w3.org>
Sent: Friday, September 28, 2001 8:50 AM
Subject: sep spec text - use of word "link"

Can anyone explain this?
**************************
When the P3P HTTP header is used as an alternative, servers SHOULD:
 Reference a policy in response to any request:
P3P-compliant sites SHOULD include a link to a policy reference file for a
Webresource whenever possible
Does this mean a link tag, or an <a href=""> for user experience only?

Thanks

Giles Hogben