UbiComp/ISWC 2014 Programming Competition

From: Mohit Jain15 <mohitjain@in.ibm.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2014 11:55:18 +0530
To: "Mohit Jain" <mohitrb1@gmail.com>
ANNOUNCING THE 1ST UBICOMP/ISWC PROGRAMMING COMPETITION!
Do you have any great research ideas involving smartphones? Fed up working
with aggregated data and want to see how individuals really use their
smartphones?

We have a massive, global dataset (100 billion records, 17,000 devices) of
real-world smartphone usage data. For the first time, this data is now
available to other researchers as part of the inaugural UbiComp/ISWC 2014
programming competition!

The UbiComp/ISWC 2014 Programming Competition offers you the chance to
access this dataset and publish your discoveries at the Device Analyzer
Workshop. We are also offering a prize of $250 to the best overall entry!

Papers due 13th June.

Can't wait to get started? Find out more about the dataset and how to
enter at:

http://ubicomp.org/ubicomp2014/competition/
http://www.iswc.net/iswc14/calls/competition.html

Programming competition co-chairs, Ubicomp/ ISWC 2014:
Andrew Rice
Alastair Beresford

Best,
Mohit Jain @ IBM Research India