From: Felix.Burkhardt@telekom.de [mailto:Felix.Burkhardt@telekom.de]
Sent: Wednesday, February 19, 2014 10:06 AM
To: alexandre.denis@loria.fr
Cc: ashimura@w3.org; dahl@conversational-technologies.com;
www-multimodal@w3.org
Subject: AW: [EmotionML] Additional implementation feedback and Rec
publication (was Re: [EmotionML] implementation release and feedbacks)

Very sorry, Alexandre, you’re right, I mixed up the files and used the old
version.

I did some testing and it seems you’re right again, the problem seems that ,
in a choice, if one element has minOccurs=0 this goes for all elements, even
if minOccurs=1 is stated, a behavior I find very unexpected.

We have to find a solution if this can be stated at all in XML schema.

To state the problem once more (as I understood it):

We need to find a possibility to enforce

-          That an element has children

-          Some are optional, at most once

-          A Group of elements is required (one of them at least once)

-          The order is not restricted.

If we cannot state this, assertion 156 cannot be tested by automatic Schema
validation.

Regards,

Felix