Re: AW: [EmotionML] implementation release and feedbacks

Hello everyone,
here is what is done in the Loria/Synalp EmotionML implementation with
regards to these two features:

Feature1:

   In Section 2.4.1 of the sepc [1], there is a feature "The end value
   MUST be greater than or equal to the start value", which is not
   checked in the Implementation Report.

-> this is implemented, I will just need an assert id for this assertion,
for now I consider it as a variant of assertion 420, but it may be a new one

Feature2:
   In Section 2.1.2 of the spec [1], there is a feature "a typical use

   case is expected to be embedding an <emotion> into some other
   markup", which is not checked in the Implementation Report.

-> the question is what exactly it means to implement this feature. For the
Loria/Synalp EmotionML implementation, it is possible to validate both an
EmotionML document or a standalone emotion. I added a way to validate all
emotions that are found in a non-EmotionML document, but I'm not 100% sure
that's what you mean by implementing this feature.

best regards,
Alexandre Denis