Fwd: EmotionML implementation report [update]

Dear W3C Multimodal Interaction Working Group,

Felix Burkhardt has informed us that there are some missing information about 2 Feature (241 and 212).

Maybe my original email got lost (see below) in which I stated in the ALMA implementation report that these features are implemented.

Anyway, the two features are still implemented  and working in ALMA :-) ->

Feature 1: pass

Feature 2: pass

It would be nice to have a confirmation/feedback on my input.

Best
Patrick

--
Dr. Patrick Gebhard, Senior Researcher, patrick.gebhard@dfki.de
http://www.dfki.de/~gebhard, Phone: +49681 3023191, Fax: +49681 3025341

Am 07.11.2013 um 12:50 schrieb <Felix.Burkhardt@telekom.de> <Felix.Burkhardt@telekom.de>:

> Dear implementers of EmotionML
> To make a long story short: Alexandre Denis of Loria did a thorough review and implementation of EmotionML and found several flaws that we managed to fix, now two issues are still open and we need to know from you whether your implementation supports two features, namely:
>> Feature1:
>>   In Section 2.4.1 of the sepc [1], there is a feature "The end value
>>   MUST be greater than or equal to the start value", which is not
>>   checked in the Implementation Report.
>>
>> Feature2:
>>   In Section 2.1.2 of the spec [1], there is a feature "a typical use
>>   case is expected to be embedding an <emotion> into some other
>>   markup", which is not checked in the Implementation Report.
>
> Please respond to this mail until 25th of November and state for both features whether it's "pass", "fail"  or "not-impl"
> Please send the answer to the public mailing list:
> www-multimodal@w3.org
>
> EmotionML will then soon become a real recommendation!
>
> Thanks a lot,
> Felix

Anfang der weitergeleiteten Nachricht: