Re: Emotion Markup Language (EmotionML) 1.0 is a Proposed Recommendation

Hi,
thanks for this notice. I have already sent few comments in a previous
message (2013-04-18). Moreover I found another problem while verifying
all assertions. The vocabularies document that is accessible on
http://www.w3.org/TR/emotion-voc/xml does not comply with EmotionML
format since the <emotionml> does not have a version attribute
(assertions 110 and 111 fail) hence all the examples found in the
specification that refer to this document fail the validation,
best regards,
Alexandre