Re: Call for Implementations of EmotionML published

From: Liguori, Michael <mvliguori@whataremindsfor.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2012 12:31:00 -0400
To: "Begoli, Edmon" <begolie@ornl.gov>
Cc: "Felix.Burkhardt@telekom.de" <Felix.Burkhardt@telekom.de>, "R.Cowie@qub.ac.uk" <R.Cowie@qub.ac.uk>, "christian@becker-asano.de" <christian@becker-asano.de>, "patrick.gebhard@dfki.de" <patrick.gebhard@dfki.de>, "tim.llewellynn@nviso.ch" <tim.llewellynn@nviso.ch>, "schuller@tum.de" <schuller@tum.de>, "kazemzad@usc.edu" <kazemzad@usc.edu>, "www-multimodal@w3.org" <www-multimodal@w3.org>
Hello,

I'm new to the group and would like to contribute to the multimodal group.

I'm not sure if you are worried about change history on google docs.  I
heard of writters/authors actually starting to use github for handling
version control in their books.  I haven't used it personally for document,
just with code.

I could spend sometime finding out if that is a possible solution for you,
if you are worried about change control history.

--
Best Regards,

Michael V. Liguori
President - Founder
What Are Minds For, Inc.
201 280-1677
mvliguori@whataremindsfor.com
http://whataremindsfor.com

--
Best Regards,

Michael V. Liguori
President - Founder
What Are Minds For, Inc.
201 280-1677
mvliguori@whataremindsfor.com
http://whataremindsfor.com

PROPRIETARY: This e-mail contains proprietary information some or all of
which may be legally privileged. It is intended for the recipient only. If
an addressing or transmission error has misdirected this e-mail, please
notify the authority by replying to this e-mail. If you are not the
intended recipient you must not use, disclose, distribute, copy, print, or
rely on this e-mail.