Emotion ML trace program

From: Roddy Cowie <R.Cowie@qub.ac.uk>
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2012 15:55:27 +0100
To: "www-multimodal@w3.org" <www-multimodal@w3.org>
CC: Cathy Craig <cathy.craig@qub.ac.uk>, "Felix.Burkhardt@telekom.de" <Felix.Burkhardt@telekom.de>
Dear Colleagues,

                                    I circulated the address of our Emotion ML trace program, Gtrace, in an earlier email (http://go.qub.ac.uk/GTrace).  The attached file provides the implementation report. My thanks to Felix for helping with the previous draft.

As the testimonial says, we are keen to see a format that provides a clear channel of communication between psychologists like ourselves and the computational side of affective computing. I hope that we can help to bring that about.

Yours,

Roddy Cowie