Reply to VBWG comment on EmotionML (ISSUE-179)

Hello Dan,

thank you again for the comment by the Voice Browser Working Group to
the EmotionML LCWD, which we have tracked internally as:

ISSUE-179: Integration with SSML

I copy this reply to the public list www-multimodal for documentation
purposes.

The EmotionML subgroup of MMI has discussed your comment, and proposes
the following resolution: ACCEPT. In the latest Editor's draft we have
removed the second example for use with SSML as requested.

Could you please confirm whether you accept this resolution. In case
there is no reply within ten days from now, we will consider this to
mean implicit acceptance, but we would of course prefer an explicit reply.

Thanks again and best regards,
Marc Schröder, Editor EmotionML

--
Dr. Marc Schröder, Senior Researcher at DFKI GmbH
Project leader for DFKI in SSPNet http://sspnet.eu

Homepage: http://www.dfki.de/~schroed
Email: marc.schroeder@dfki.de
Phone: +49-681-85775-5303
Postal address: DFKI GmbH, Campus D3_2, Stuhlsatzenhausweg 3, D-66123
Saarbrücken, Germany
--
Official DFKI coordinates:
Geschaeftsfuehrung: