Re: [ink] Responses to your comments on the W3C InkML Working Draft

On 11/10/2010 01:59, Tom Underhill wrote:
> Hi David,
>
> The Ink WG would like to have on record if you agree or disagree with
> the our responses to the comments below so that we can move forward
> to the Candidate Recommendation stage.   Could you please respond
> before October 24th (two weeks from today).   After that date we will
> assume that you accept our responses to the comments.
>
> Thank you!
>
> -----Original Message----- From: Tom Underhill Sent: Sunday, August
> 29, 2010 5:14 PM To: 'David Carlisle' Cc: 'www-multimodal@w3.org';
> 'smwatt@gmail.com' Subject: [ink] Responses to your comments on the
> W3C InkML Working Draft
>
> Thank you for your comments on the InkML Working Draft.   The InkML
> working group has considered each of your comments and have recorded
> them and our responses in the InkML 1.0: Working Draft Disposition of
> Comments document
> (http://www.w3.org/2002/mmi/2010/InkML/ED-InkML-20100811/inkml-disp.xml

do you serve that with different mime types to different clients?
It looks to be application/xml styled via <?xml-stylesheet which
I'd have thought was Ok but Firefox4 and IE9 both show it as plain text
unformatted, all on one line. I read it in Opera.

Yes thanks, all but one of my comments are accepted, and the rejected
one is essentially covered by the inclusion of a schema.

David