RE: Question: Implementation approaches of W3C multimodal architecture?

Dominik,
You might also be interested in the presentations at an upcoming
session at SpeechTEK (www.speechtek.com) on "Multimodal Standards
and Applications" and also in an earlier posting to this list,
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-multimodal/2008May/0000.html.

regards,

Debbie Dahl