[emma] minor update on the implementation report plan (was Re: EMMA is published as a Candidate Recommendation)

Dear www-multimodal,

We are very sorry but on 22 January 2008 the W3C Multimodal
Interaction Working Group added a minor modification to the
Implementation Report Plan [1] of the "EMMA: Extensible MultiModal
Annotation markup language" Candidate Recommendation as follows:

* The Candidate Recommendation period is modified from "?? 2007" to
  "14 April 2008" as defined in the Candidate Recommendation [2].

Please refer the updated version of the Implementation Report Plan.

Note: There is no change in the "EMMA: Extensible MultiModal
Annotation markup language" Candidate Recommendation [2] itself.

[1] http://www.w3.org/2002/mmi/2007/emma-irp/#intro
[2] http://www.w3.org/TR/2007/CR-emma-20071211/

Sincerely,

Kazuyuki

--
Kazuyuki Ashimura / W3C Multimodal & Voice Activity Lead
mailto: ashimura@w3.org