Re: emma:node anchoring on signal time axis

Dear Michael and all,
as I do not represent the interest of any particular vendor or
organisation, I am satisfied with your acknowledgment on the different
issues
and pleased if my feedback has been of any use. I will follow with
interest the evolution of the specification.
Best regards,

   Paolo Martini