RE: Get the W3C Multimodal Interaction Framework

Jean-Paul,

Thank you for your interest in the Multimodal Interaction Working
Group. The Working Group is responsible for two similarly named
documents, and I'm not sure which one you're referring to.
The first one is a recently published W3C Note on the Multimodal
Interaction Framework, which you can find at
http://www.w3.org/TR/mmi-framework/. The Note is also linked from
the Working Group's home page, http://www.w3.org/2002/mmi/. The
home page also references another document, the Draft Specification
for the Multimodal Interaction Framework, which is in progress.
The Working Group would be very glad to receive any feedback
you might have on the published Note.

best regards,

Debbie Dahl, MMIWG chair