Re: Integrating RTP in WWW

Sergio Ortiz wrote:

> We're an investigation group trying to integrate RTP in the WWW. As
> we're in a starting point, any guide about this subject would be very
> important for us.
>
> * RTP Libraries, APIs or SDK used.
> * Multimedia viewers used.
> * Details about the integration... e.g. Typical client/server
> architecture used, communications,etc...
> * Platforms used (we're planning to run under W95).
>
> Any comment or suggestion are wellcome.

This type of information is found at http://www.cs.columbia.edu/~hgs/rtp

We (Columbia U. and Bell Labs) will have a full cross-platform RTP
library implementation, including member management, within the next
month or so (for limited beta).

--
Henning Schulzrinne        email: schulzrinne@cs.columbia.edu
Dept. of Computer Science  phone: +1 212 939-7042 (@Bell Labs: 908 949