Re: Announcement: Multicast WWW (MCWWW) BOF at Memphis IETF

> From aboba@internaut.com Thu Apr  3 08:49:41 1997
>
> If you are interested in presenting as part of the BOF agenda,
> please send mail to me as soon as possible, describing your
> desired presentation and how long it will take.

Is this BOF session will be multicasted?

Sorry if it is not the right place and time for a question.

I try to multicast Java Applet. But there is a problem because of java
langage class structure.

A sender could send its applet, but this applet will have dependency class.
If a receiver have this class in his path, there is no problem (maybe).
But if he have not: how this receiver ask the sender for the remainding class?
	Unicast or Multicast?
	If Multicast, How?

It is just a question.

Gilles