Re: Announcing "Planet Mobile Web"

Am 09.11.2006 um 11:27 schrieb 전종홍:

> Hello Mobile Web Fans,
>
> Given all the interesting discussions surrounding the Mobile Web
> buzzing
> through the Web and the blogosphere at this time, we thought it
> would be
> a good idea to provide a survey of this activity through an aggregated
> views of some of the most active blogs on this topic.
>
> We're happy to announce the creation of "Planet Mobile Web" as a
> result
> of this:
> http://www.w3.org/Mobile/planet
>
> We're hoping this can help reinforce the community building around the
> Mobile Web mantra, create discussions across blogs, generate new
> ideas,
> etc.
>
> The Planet provides both an aggregated HTML view and aggregated RSS/
> Atom
> feeds.
>
> We hope you find this a useful service. While the W3C Mobile Web
> Initiative is hosting it, clearly the opinions expressed in the
> various
> blogs only reflect their authors' opinions, not W3C's.
>
> Let me know if you comments and suggestions on this.

Yes - cut the "web 2.0 / mobile 2.0" hype:

"In short, mobile 2.0 leaps the mobile platform forward to where the
Internet is today, and shows us how the mobile phone can become a
first class citizen,
or even a leading citizen, of the Web."

What utter guff! The last I heard citizens did not have to pay to
participate.

Charlie

--
Charlie Clark