From: Keskar, Dhananjay V
Sent: Friday, March 07, 2003 12:12 AM
To: kurdto@libero.it
Subject: RE: CC/PP tool kit

Hello,

As I remember, the most common reason for this error is using a libwww
version that is different from the one mentioned in the README/INSTALL file.
There are some library dependencies (not our code, but libraries we use) on
HTZLib_inflate, which was removed from later versions of libwww.

If you use the libwww version mentioned in the documentation, you should be
able to get it working.

Hope this helps.
Thanks
dvk