Re: Any Java library supporting CC/PP on jdk1.2 ?

Hi Winnie

You may want to look at the soon to be released Java API for CC/PP
processing which will be 1.3 compliant (from the proposed final draft
forward) and, offhand, I can't see why it would not support 1.2 either:

http://jcp.org/aboutJava/communityprocess/review/jsr188/index.html

Also of interest may be the Deli project:

http://sourceforge.net/projects/delicon/

Regards

Steve

--

Steven Geach
Senior Software Engineer

Keel House, 244 High Street North, Poole, Dorset BH15 1EA UK
Tel: +44 (0)1202 207 407,  Fax: +44 (0)1202 207 408
www.elata.com

Asia Pacific office - elata, Level 30, 6 Battery Road, Singapore 049909

This e-mail is intended solely for the above mentioned recipient(s) and it
may contain confidential information.  If you have received this e-mail in
error, please notify us immediately and delete the e-mail from your system.
Copying, distribution or other use of the information contained in this
e-mail is strictly prohibited.  Nothing in this e-mail amounts to a
contractual commitment, or is otherwise legally binding on elata unless
confirmed by an authorised representative independently of this e-mail.
Registered in England, number 1961405