Fw: [Moderator Action] RE: Seeking downloadable CC/PP schema

Sorry for the delay.

Forwarded by Kazuhiro Kitagawa <kaz@w3.org>
 From:    "Tayeb Lemlouma" <Tayeb.Lemlouma@inrialpes.fr>
 To:      <www-mobile@w3.org>,
          "Butler, Mark" <Mark_Butler@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
          <Art.Barstow@nokia.com>
 Cc:      "Tayeb Lemlouma" <Tayeb.Lemlouma@inrialpes.fr>
 Date:    Mon, 23 Sep 2002 10:54:55 -0400 (EDT)
 Subject: [Moderator Action] RE: Seeking downloadable CC/PP schema
----

Hi Mark and Art

>No, I don't think the WG will publish a schema there. We've been working on
>a new version of the S&V Working Draft that uses a new namespace. So, when
>that version is ready, we will publish the schema at the new namespace. As
>you've probably guessed, the previous namespace was 4th of July so it was
>just a place-holder.

How about the schema related to the proxy behavior (referenced in the latest S&V as: http://www.w3.org/2000/07/04-ccpp-proxy# )? and will be -in the new version of S&V- any other schemata definition related to the adapted delivery process:  request, network, etc.?

Best regards

Tayeb*

Tayeb Lemlouma
http://www.inrialpes.fr/opera/people/Tayeb.Lemlouma/index.html
Opera project
National Research Institute in Computer Science and Control (INRIA Rhône-Alpes, France )
Office B213, phone (+33) 04 76 61 52 81, Fax (+33) 04 76 61 52 07.

-kaz
--
Kazuhiro Kitagawa <kaz@w3.org>