RE: [Moderator Action] Re: device recognition framework

Hello Stan and all the list,
	you should definitely check WURFL out there are MANY information you
might like to know. There are mobile devices in general, PDA's (which support WAP
browsing) and more.

        http://wurfl.sourceforge.net
        http://jnet1.com/wapresources/final/

Regards,
	Andrea

On 6 Nov 2002 at 8:51, Stan Wiechers wrote:

> Thank you.
>
> Does anyone maintain a list with PDA
> device/browser profiles? I'm looking
> for specs like the T-Mobile Sidekick or the
> new Ericsson Phone/PDA hybrid.
>
> Embedded Browsers in i.e. Kiosks in Airports
> would be very nice as well.
>
> Any help is appreciated,
> Stan Wiechers

Andrea Trasatti
BWARE TECHNOLOGIES
via San Gregorio, 3 - 20124 Milan - Italy
http://www.bware.it
Tel. +39 02 2779181
Fax +39 02 27791828
Cell. +39 335 7866749