Re: XSLT for transforming UAProf 1.2.1 into 2.0

Hi Tayeb,

Tayeb Lemlouma schrieb:

> Hi Johannes,
>
> Very useful style sheet.
>
> I have just one question and one general comment:
>
> -- Question: Concerning the RDF files  given in
> http://pixels.pixelpark.com/~koch/uaprof/): Is the content of the files
> reflects the actual characteristics of concerned devices. (Example, did the
> Nokia_3330.rdf content reflects the real actual characteristics of the Nokia
> 3330 phone) ?

For the Nokia phones, I used a document called 'Nokia WAP Phone
Characteristics' from the Nokia Forum. For the Ericsson phones, I used
actual UA profiles and/or documents from Ericsson Mobilityworld. For the
Motorola phones, I used several white papers from the Motorola Website.

> If yes, I think that your directory,  represents really an important
> reference that will be very useful for developers concerned by profiles
> processing (content adaptation , negotiation, etc.).
>
> -- Comment: In the directory http://www.wapforum.org/profiles/UAPROF/ (used
> in name spaces), we can found just the two RDF schemas:
>
> ccppschema-20000405 and ccppschema-20010330 but not the schema:
> ccppschema-20010430# used in RDF files and even in the given style sheet.
>
> For information, the definition of the RDF schema:  "ccppschema-20010430#"
> can be found in:
>
> http://www1.wapforum.org/tech/documents/WAP-248-UAProf-20011020-a.pdf

Yep, but the UAProf spec as from 20-Oct-2001 requires the namespace I
used in the stylesheet. Putting the corresponding schema in the
appropriate directory on their server is WAPForum's job, I think.
--
Johannes Koch  . IT Developer
Pixelpark AG   . http://www.pixelpark.com