Re: cHTML pages in English

At 11:35  4/05/01 +0530, Saurabh Adeeb wrote:
>I would like to know if there are any cHTML pages available in English
>out there in the www that can be viewed on a normal browser...

There is a list English language i-mode directory at: http://imodelinks.com/

However, it seems to have some tricky code which detects if a normal
browser is being used and provides an alternate normal web page. One way I
have found to override this and get the I-mode version is via the Bobby
test tool:
http://bobby.cast.org/bobby?URL=http%3A%2F%2Fimodelinks.com%2F&line=line&stealth=Bobby%2F3.2&Priority=3&Support=3&HTML4.0=HTML4.0&AccEval=AccEval

Tom Worthington FACS tom.worthington@tomw.net.au Ph: 0419 496150
Director, Tomw Communications Pty Ltd ABN: 17 088 714 309
http://www.tomw.net.au PO Box 13, Belconnen ACT 2617
Visiting Fellow, Computer Science, Australian National University
Publications Director & Past President, Australian Computer Society
Small Business e-Commerce, 21 May: http://www.tomw.net.au/2001/esb