Re: Any CC/PP App servers in the market

  Mark,
      the correct URL to follow is http://research.ebiquity.org
  and then follow the link to papers. I realized last night that we
  have the paper listed there, but the pdf is not actually linked.
Vladimir will fix this shortly.

  The URL you visited has not been updated and represents early work I
did on transcoding from 1996-1999. One of these days I will fix the
  publications there to point to the new page.
								Anupam