[Fwd: Opps... wrong URL]

--

ERICSSON*RESEARCH*ERICSSON*RESEARCH*ERICSSON*RESEARCH*ERICSSON*RESEARCH

     Johan HJELM, Ericsson Research, T/K User Applications Group
                   johan.hjelm@era-t.ericsson.se
       GSM Mobile +46-708-820315 (works everywhere but in Japan)

                W3C Advisory Committee Representative
                      Chair CC/PP Working Group

                   Read more about my recent book
               Designing Wireless Information Services
                 http://www.wireless-information.net

      OPINIONS EXPRESSED ARE PERSONAL AND NOT THOSE OF ERICSSON

ERICSSON*RESEARCH*ERICSSON*RESEARCH*ERICSSON*RESEARCH*ERICSSSON*RESARCH