RE: E-commerce using WAP (...WTLS...)

Well WTLS stands for Wireless Transport Layer Security.

WTLS is based on SSL (Secure Socket Layer....a protocol developed
by netscape to conduct secure transmission over Internet)...

... WTLS allows a secure (privacy,authenticaton,data
integrity) communication. There is also support for safeguarding the
server against denial-of-service attacks (it tries to minimize such
attacks).....

Sandeep

Sandeep Jain                    Office: MTH 405
Graduate Student                Phone : 765-494-5006
Computer Science Department     URL: http://www.cs.purdue.edu/homes/jain/
Purdue University
West Lafayette, IN 47907-1398.