Re: XHTML and XSLT?

Hi Vita,

    U can write ur content in XML and use XSL to render the content for
differnt mobile devices. U can write XSLT to transform XML to WML.
    U better use Cocoon servlet that is available at
http://xml.apache.org; At this site U can also get full info for ur
problem. There alos some exmples in Cocoon to convert from XML to WML.

    Cheers.
        Sridhar Babu