From: Vitaveska Lanfranchi [mailto:vitaveska@yahoo.it]
Sent: Thursday, June 15, 2000 4:29 PM
To: www-mobile@w3.org
Subject: XHTML and XSLT?

Hi,
could i please ask you some questions?
For my degree i've to create a site in which every
page could be seen from different mobile devices.
My problems are:
- a WAP cell phone could see a XHTML page (with a
stylesheet @media handheld)?
- do i have to write an xml general template to be
trsformed with XSLT?
- could i write a XSLT that trasform my xml in wml
content?

Sorry, but i still don't understand wwhat to do and
i'm getting mad hearing friends, teachers, all saying
something different :-)
Someone could help me please?
Sorry if this isn't the right place to ask those
things.
Thank you in advance
              Vita